Sunday, October 29, 2006

ah, the joys of senior life

I'm liking this schedule. lots of class on wed and fri but nothing much on mon tues thurs. i think our design project for 033 will eventually start gaining headway, as well as work on my thesis. enjoying life is pretty sweet right now. today, i spent all day hanging around the house and talking to people. irene is quite funny with her daily "i'm so stupid. why can't be smarter at course six?" schpeel. yuki makes funny faces. and inna is great to chat with while heading to a coffee shop. tonight was the first time we have ever been to burdick. the hot chocolate was scrumptious!

My legs hurt. And my feet. They just don't really like me right now. Thankfully there isn't practice until Monday. furthermore, I need to learn to stop getting hit in the face by disks. Or I might loose all my teeth, make my nose crooked, and in general, become a very pitiful looking soul.

mark you calendars! mw is coming to hk dec 27 - jan 9. i will need company. let's eat curry fishballs together! i can't wait to eat all those unhealthy munchies off the street.



Lily, this was the conversation at the fondue party last night when we were watching old smite videos:
Jess (a freshman): who's that smite girl and what she doing?
Catherine: We had some very strange characters on the team last year.
Doris: You mean...lily.
Catherine: Yeah, we had A very strange character on the team.

2 comments:

lily said...

was i doing the crab walk? i was coerced into that by little dictator/director. if you catch the discs, they'll stop hitting you in the face. i can't wait till you get here! where do you live again? do you want to stay with me? i'm in central very close to the escalator on hollywood road.

minimousetrap said...

i'm so excited to see you! i live pretty close; i'm off the caine road exit of the escalator, on seymour road. i might take up on your offer for a night or two. we'll see.